We use only the freshest ingredients for Lombardo’s pizzas. Taste the difference homemade dough, homemade sauce and real mozzarella cheese can make!
Small cheese 10” pizza, serves 1-2 $6.00
Medium cheese 14” pizza, serves 2-3 $8.00
Large cheese 16” pizza, serves 3-4 $10.00
Double Dough - Our fresh dough is the best part of our pizzas, so why not
double up? Small, add $1.00 Medium, add $2.00 Large, add $3.00
Fresh Toppings - Pepperoni, ham, crumbled meatballs, sliced sausage, crumbled
bacon, garlic, mushrooms, green peppers, jalapeños, black olives, tomatoes, onions, anchovies and extra cheese. Small .50 (each) Medium/Large $1.00 (each)
No substitutions, please.
The Everything Pizza - All 13 toppings, too many ingredients for a small pizza to
handle! Add $1.00 for extra cheese. Medium $20.00 Large $21.00
The Garden Variety - Mushrooms, green peppers, onions, black olives, tomatoes,
jalapeños and minced garlic. Small $9.00 Medium $14.00 Large $16.00
The Carne` Special - Carne` is Italian for meat, and this pizza has it! Pepperoni,
ham, crumbled meatballs, sliced sausage and bacon. Small $8.00
Medium $12.00 Large $14.00
Sandwiches and Hoagies
Tim’s homemade hoagie rolls (8”) are the best you’ve ever tasted!
All sandwiches and hoagies are served with chips.
Substitute French fries for chips for $2.00.
- Hamburger - 1/3-pound of fresh ground beef, served with lettuce, tomato, onion and a pickle spear. $4.95 With cheese $5.25 With cheese and bacon $5.95
- Grilled Cheese - Melted American cheese on toasted white bread, served with a pickle spear. $4.25 With ham $5.25
- B.L.T. - A classic combination of bacon, lettuce and tomato on toasted white bread, served with a pickle spear. $4.95
- Fried Fish - Served on a hamburger bun with lettuce, tomato and a pickle spear. $5.95
- Grilled Chicken - Grilled chicken breast, served with lettuce, tomato, onion and a pickle spear. $5.95
- Eggplant Parm Hoagie - Our most popular entrée, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, served on a fresh hoagie roll. $6.95
- Chicken Parm Hoagie - Another dinner favorite, made tastier as a hoagie with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. $6.95
- Meatball Hoagie - Tim’s fresh, homemade meatballs are a Lombardo’s classic, served on a hoagie roll with marinara sauce. A customer favorite! $5.95. With fresh green peppers $6.25. With mozzarella cheese $6.45.
- Sausage Hoagie - Sweet Italian sausage with marinara sauce on a fresh hoagie roll. $5.95 With fresh green peppers $6.25 With mozzarella cheese $6.45
- Steak and Onion Hoagie - Made with sliced rib-eye steak and fresh onions. $6.95 With mozzarella cheese $7.45
- Italian Hoagie - Cool and crisp. Capicola (a spicy Italian meat), salami, ham, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and Italian dressing. $5.95
- Ham and Cheese Hoagie - This classic can be served hot or cold. $5.95
Appetizers, Soups and Salads
Or try one of our small pizzas as an appetizer!
- Homemade Garlic Breadsticks - Baked fresh every day, brushed with butter and garlic and served piping hot. Half dozen $2.00 Dozen $3.95
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks - Fried to a golden brown, and served with homemade marinara sauce. Six per order. $7.95
- Chicken Tenders - Four large strips of 100-percent white-meat chicken, breaded and fried golden brown. Served with honey mustard. $7.95
- Fried Mushrooms - A large helping of lightly battered mushrooms, fried golden brown. Served with homemade marinara sauce. $7.95
- Jalapeno Poppers - Six large jalapeno peppers stuffed with cheese and fried golden brown. Served with ranch dressing. $7.95
- Shrimp Cocktail - Cooked to order using fresh, butterflied shrimp and served ice cold with homemade cocktail sauce and lemon. $7.95
- French Onion Soup - Sliced onions, sautéed in butter and seasonings, gently simmered in a light beef stock, topped with croutons and provolone cheese. $4.50
- Soup of the Day - Ask about today’s fresh creation. Cup $1.95 Bowl $2.95
- Antipasto - Salad topped with capicola (a spicy Italian meat), salami, ham and provolone cheese, garnished with carrots, red cabbage, hard-boiled eggs, pepperoncini, black and green olives, tomatoes and onions. Served with Italian dressing and breadsticks. Anchovies available upon request. Small $7.95 Large $13.95
- Grilled Chicken Salad - Lettuce topped with grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, cranberry raisins, tomatoes, cashews, shredded cheese and choice of dressing. Served with breadsticks. $7.95